Sep 2, 2014

Project 1: Mood Board.
















Incorporating a single mood board that would express and encourage myself to create a powerful and effective identity as a designer was a great challenge; indeed, I was able to tweak and push forward through this assignment ending up with a much greater tool.

I used my personal space, my room, and created an inspiration wall. I posted mood boards from past projects that had helped them to succeed and I added compositions made on some spare time. 
This will become my canvas for this upcoming year while working on my portfolio, adding and removing, whatever is needed in order to boost my inspiration. A big blank spot was left for current projects.



4 comments:

  1. I love that you've got an inspiration wall, I started one recently too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your post and the effort you put into making a moodboard. From what I can see your work is very organic-earth tone inspired, looks like it is inspired by fashion and a hint of geometry. You are good at creating geometric patterns- so I can see some of that done on the back of your cards or stationary. Do you think you want to use your name for your logo or create a symbol of some sort?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also: Do you have a little ABOUT ME? or BIO we can read??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to see the whole wall with natural light, we could probably get a better sense of the colors, contrasts, etc. I second the About Me section!

    ReplyDelete

Network